[thelist] Free Beginning Web Page / Learn HTML Program

Will willthemoor at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 10:48:39 CDT 2010

Not to be a naysayer but wont doing it this way teach your coworker to
create HTML that visualizes what she's after instead of HTML that describes
what she has and CSS to visualize what she's after? Then have to unlearn
what she's learned? I remember that process as being particularly painful.

She can see how stuff is made by doing view source and/or firebug anywhere
on the web. :)