[thelist] iphone apps

Bob Meetin bobm at dottedi.biz
Thu Mar 25 19:06:09 CDT 2010

I don't own an iphone, so I plead total ignorance here.  A client
wanna-be has an iphone app which she wants to sell online.  Will this be
done the same as other downloadable products? i.e. Upload to the server
and implement an eCommerce programs that handles downloadable merchandise?

Other question - would you be using a JavaScript function to determine
if a customer is using an iphone so that you can deliver a customized
view to their screen?  If yes, then I presume that you will need to
customize the CSS and/or content on a page by page basis?

-B