[thelist] Mac advice?

Paul Bennett Paul.Bennett at mch.govt.nz
Tue Mar 30 14:14:23 CDT 2010

I brought a new end-of-line 13" macbook laptop around a year ago and
haven't looked back (if you're lucky you might be able to find a new
pre-2010 model pretty cheap). Both hardware and software quality and
performance are excellent and it's a joy to use.

If you're anything like me, within a month you'll be using it as your
primary machine while your PC gathers dust in a corner and garners
little more than disapproving looks.

www.mch.govt.nz  -  www.teara.govt.nz  -  www.nzhistory.net.nz

The information contained in this email message does not necessarily reflect the views of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage and may contain information that is confidential or subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient and receive this email in error: please notify the Ministry for Culture and Heritage by return email or telephone (64 4 499 4229) and delete this email; you must not use, disclose, copy or distribute this message or the information in it.

PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE YOU PRINT THIS EMAIL