[thelist] CDO Mail Form - Unable to send?

Anthony Baratta anthony at baratta.com
Fri Apr 2 16:39:15 CDT 2010

On 4/2/2010 1:32 PM, P Chen wrote:
> I'm troubleshooting basic send form functionality for a friend who is hosted
> by cbeyondonline.net and am using the smtp server address and port given to
> me by their support personnel, but even the most basic test message gives
> the following error message. It is on a windows server.

I would double check the port.

Also, does the ISP require SMTP authentication to relay?

--
Anthony Baratta

"[W]e must choose from among our guardians those men who, upon
examination, seem most of all to believe throughout their lives that
they must eagerly pursue what is advantageous to the city and be wholly
unwilling to do the opposite." ---Socrates