[thelist] CDO Mail Form - Unable to send?

P Chen info at designbychen.com
Sat Apr 3 16:08:27 CDT 2010

Thanks again, Anthony. Really appreciate your suggestions and help.

Using your script, no matter what the combination of ports (25 & 587) and
SMTP mail server (smtp.cbeyond.com, mail.icolorprinting.net), unfortunately
I'm still getting the same error.
CDO.Message.1 error '80040213'
The transport failed to connect to the server.

I think at this point it would be something on cbeyond's part to show me a
working script.

Peter