[thelist] google search for a legitimate subject returns weird result

Nan Harbison nan at nanharbison.com
Fri Apr 30 14:39:44 CDT 2010

Hi All,

A client of mine has a very active Drupal website and Wordpress blog,
www.democraticmedia.org <http://www.democraticmedia.org/> , and
0CCsQ1AUwAA&usg=AFQjCNFN6EhxsVtuUbQ_0wQsSpgTqwFuDQ> , and when you do a blog
search on Google for one of the latest topics on his blog, the hits come
back with wrong information, and if I mention what it is here, this email
will be marked as spam., I don't understand how this is happening. None of
this seems to be on his website anywhere. I have to give you the link to the
google blog search for Tim Muris:

The link to the blog article is correct, but NOT the blurb of info under the
title of the article. The last time this happened, I emailed Google and
never got a response, but fixing this seems to be out of my hands! Any help
with this would be greatly appreciated. I have no idea what to do. I
searched through the whole website database and these pharmacy terms are not
there, nor have they somehow been added to the metatags.