[thelist] google search for a legitimate subject returns weird result

Nan Harbison nan at nanharbison.com
Mon May 3 09:04:01 CDT 2010

Thanks Hassan. If you found lots of compromised sites, then maybe everyone
should be looking to see if this is happening on their own blogs!  I will
suggest to my client that I add the email new posts module to his blog.

For anyone who didn't go to the blog search results, and you have a blog or
clients with blogs, I just created a screen shot of the search results:

This is really bad!