[thelist] What is normal 'ImageMagick' processing on VPS hosting?

Bob Meetin bobm at dottedi.biz
Mon May 10 18:34:58 CDT 2010

Latest update - I am going to try to reinstall ImageMagick employing
some suggestions from this and the ImageMagick group list.

Aside from that, can anyone on this list refer me to a VPS provider that
offers single core servers that I can register and test and compare with
if need be?

Is there a UNIX command that will display this information as well?  And
what would I be looking for, for instance:

  % dmesg | grep something (name that something)

I found references to lshw but it is not installed on the webserver and
also dmidecode which fails.

[root]# dmidecode
# dmidecode 2.10
/dev/mem: Permission denied