[thelist] nopCommerce, Zen Cart or osCommerce?

Fred Jones fredthejonester at gmail.com
Wed May 12 13:02:42 CDT 2010

> I didn't even mention this was going to be a Drupal site, but it is!
> This looks like a module for Drupal - do you still have to work with
> authorize.net, or paypal or someone?

Yes, it is a module--there are of course other modules that can be
added to extend it.

Yes, it works with "authorize.net, or paypal or someone" including
Google Checkout. There is a list somewhere of supported payment
gateways. This works same as any other similar shopping cart tool.

> Thanks for this information.

My pleasure!

PS: and I thought I was hijacking your thread. ;)