[thelist] Redirects on IIS for SEO

Todd Richards todd at promisingsites.com
Thu May 13 08:24:59 CDT 2010

Hi Ken -

Thanks - I had heard about some things for IIS 7,  and I actually am using
that.  Unfortunately, the 404s that I've seen come in are a variety of
different things.  I've been working on compiling a list as they come in
(not a lot but enough to make me ask the question), so I'll look them over
and get a feel for what they are.

Todd