[thelist] a css nav menu frustration

Meredith Tupper meredith at pintsize.com
Fri May 21 05:13:04 CDT 2010

Thank you very much, Barney -- will try that.

Meredith

On May 20, 2010 6:34 PM, "Meredith Tupper" <meredith at pintsize.com> wrote:

I am trying to add a fourth yellow tab to the cute little feature in page
body here:
http://www.bornfreeeggs.com/  (progressive farming, certified humane, etc)
The clients wants a fourth tab and wants to wrap the text so that it will
fit within the same area.

I lengthened the background imagesssss to 40px and modified the css but end
up with messed up tabs:
http://www.bornfreeeggs.com/index_new.php

Here's the css:
http://www.bornfreeeggs.com/css/default4.css

I have changed the top & bottom padding padding/margins for each image,
desperately trying to get them even, but nothing works.

Can anyone identify what I'm doing wrong?  I need to resolve this by Monday
and I'm getting frantic.

Thanks in advance for any help,
Meredith

--
PintSize Graphics & Web Hosting, Inc.
http://www.pintsize.com
meredith at pintsize.com

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING
This electronic message contains information which may be privileged and/or
confidential. This information is intended for the exclusive use of the
individual(s), entity, or persons named or indicated above. Any unauthorized
access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of any parts of the
contents of this message/information is strictly prohibited by federal law.
Any attempts to intercept this message are in violation of Title 18 U.S.C.
2511(1) of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act (ECPA). All violators
are subject to fines, imprisonment or civil damages, or both.