[thelist] 100% editable CMS?

Simon MacDonald simonmacdonald at uk2.net
Mon Jun 21 11:51:22 CDT 2010

I should also have said he wants to pay pennies for the work - I'm often
willing to compromise on price if I like the client and the site is
interesting. I do pro bono work for charities.

But he wants it all, tomorrow, and don't want to pay much for it (kinda
ironic as he's a quality consultant).

As they say in South Yorkshire - 'you don't get owt for nowt!'

I will probably decline :) (nicely)

Simon