[thelist] 100% editable CMS?

Simon MacDonald simonmacdonald at uk2.net
Mon Jun 21 12:26:00 CDT 2010

@joel Used to be all just Yorkshire, but 'modern' government, split it up
into North, South, East and West - but it's all in the  North of England (we
often refer  to South Yorkshire as the People's Republic of South Yorkshire
- home of the big miners strike in the '80's :) - but it's all south to me
as I originally come from the North of Scotland ...that's *really* North.

But this is off-post so my penance:

<tip>
A web page colour scheme designer which I use to help clients decide on
their site look and feel (if they haven't got one)
A very natty resource: http://colorschemedesigner.com
</tip>

Cheers