[thelist] YouTube type videos

Duncan Hill dunkaz at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 10:16:20 CDT 2010

On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 13:10:46 +0100, Sarah Adams <sarahwbs at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Be it YouTube or some other service, what is the general consensus of
>>> embeding YouTube videos on the home page of a supposedly
>>> quality-styled website? I tend to resist, but commonly get harrassed
>>> into making it happen.  Placing them and similar in blog entries is
>>> fine by me, but I'm not enthused about the home page. -Bob

I've never used it, and have just come across it in a short article at
H-Online
http://www.h-online.com/open/news/item/Kaltura-CE-2-0-released-1043560.html

Direct link is
http://corp.kaltura.com/
this is the paid version, there is a free 'Community' version available.
At first glance it seems to offer a lot of control.

Duncan