[thelist] ajax dynamic dropdown menu set

Hassan Schroeder hassan.schroeder at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 01:38:36 CDT 2010

On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 5:52 PM, Bob Meetin <bobm at dottedi.biz> wrote:

> Mootools is a set of javascript library stuff that you'll commonly find in
> Joomla installs, sometimes with jQuery as well.  They seem to be happily
> coexisting.

Actually, I should have said I know *of* mootools, I've briefly looked
at it but saw no strong advantage over Prototype/Scriptaculous or
jQuery. But that was quite a while ago.

I've since started using mostly jQuery, and it does make adding an
AJAX action to a page extremely easy. Mootools probably does too.

If you start digging into the AJAX stuff and have questions, holler --
sleeping in Reno tonight, it's a long drive to Colorado tomorrow :-)

ttyl,
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroeder at gmail.com
twitter: @hassan