[thelist] PHP_SELF / Contact Form

Christopher Marsh Christopher.Marsh at akqa.com
Thu Aug 5 11:33:27 CDT 2010

Davoud

[..]

> well I will surely do it later I mean in regards to escaping..I am now experimenting.

When developing software, making changes to your code in order to see what happens is known as programming by coincidence, and is never a good idea. Ensure that you have a defined set of requirements, and then learn how to implement them. This will probably involve reading product documentation or a reputable book on the product, and will take some effort. The pay-off will be that you fully understand what you're doing and why - thus making the production of efficient and robust production software much easier. Aside from specific technologies, buy yourself a copy of The Pragmatic Programmer (http://www.pragprog.com/the-pragmatic-programmer) to learn some product agnostic programming skills; it is an excellent read.

HTH

[..]

--
Regards