[thelist] Customer requirements: simple?

Zachary Kent zachary.kent at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 11:10:58 CDT 2010

> (You should be able to get a feel in the first 10 minutes whether
> these guys are going to pay your market rate or not. If not, move on.
> Even in this economy, no one needs to be inviting headaches.)

This is true, however, most developers suck at sales and turning away
money (even bad money) can be difficult.  Lately, I have turned away
more jobs than I would like but saved myself many of said headaches.

Also, I live in a small, rural state (Vermont, USA) and even if
someone cannot afford me I want them to speak highly of me to others.