[thelist] Custom Quicktime Controls

Shannon Hubbell brundlefly at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 14:22:17 CDT 2010

Yeah, that's what we're lobbying for. However, we need to integrate with the
client's CMS and their web team doesn't want to support html5 (for whatever
reason). Hopefully we can change their minds on that. In the meantime, do
you think it's safe to say that QT controls like that are not going to
happen?

~S