[thelist] <s>Spam</s> Marketing Email Return

Jack Timmons codeacula at codeacula.com
Wed Oct 20 09:50:59 CDT 2010

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 9:24 AM, Frank Marion <lists at frankmarion.com> wrote:
> Perfectly legit questions, but not from a tech guy. You can, however do a
> "report" to inform them of issues they may not be aware of. That's the best
> you can do. Expect your message to be lost.

My message getting lost is as inevitable as Agent Smith getting
defeated by the up-start Neo.

> How about this: That's just how life is. Deal with it.
>
> And good luck.

Thanks for the reply. On one hand, I believe in the "It's not my
business, let them do what they want and don't care.". On the other
hand, it's "This is how I feed my
kids and afford the new house we just got to put them in. If they run
the business into the ground, what will they have to go through?".

It's a tough choice. But, if I can also put together metrics, then if
I'm wrong it's easy to show myself that. "Hey, look, not that many
people are unsubbing. We got a decent amount of business. You just
need to learn to shut up.".

--
Jack Timmons
@_Codeacula