[thelist] responsiveness from "the coffee shop"

Greg Holmes greg.holmes at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 13:54:41 CDT 2010

Bob Meetin <bobm at dottedi.biz> wrote:
> How do you address/manage/discuss website responsiveness issues when the
>complaints are coming from testing at a coffee shop or similar variable?

I guess it depends on whether it's an important business goal for the
website to be highly responsive at random coffee shops?

If it *is* (which it might be, I suppose), then it's potentially a valid issue.
Optimize what you can, offer a lower bandwidth version, whatever.

If it *isn't* ... well, then the questions are outside the scope.

Greg Holmes