[thelist] wireless cards for ubuntu linux

Matthew Pulis mpulis at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 11:27:59 CST 2010

Most will out of the box - using generic drivers (where Ubuntu excels).
Never faced any problem. If you do I'm sure some one else has found a patch
before you and there go - up and running ;)

Matthew Pulis BSc. (Business and Computing) MSc. (Informatics)
web:   www.matthewpulis.info
mob:   +44 7866535953  / +356 79539404