[thelist] Good PHP Mailer

Tony Grimes thelist at tonygrimes.com
Thu Dec 9 14:05:54 CST 2010

Anyone know of a good PHP-based mail application? I only need basic functionality:

Installable on my web server (php5 / mySQL / unix). The objective is to send mail from the same server that our domain is attached to.
Copy/paste email addresses (tab, comma or line delimited is fine) into To: field.
Ability to send emails individually. Ex. 100 emails with one recipient, not 1 email with 100 recipients.
Basic RTF formatting of HTML emails. Even TinyMCE would work.

Thanks in advance,

Tony