[thelist] ISO good Flash flip book program/software

Anthony Baratta anthony at baratta.com
Mon Dec 13 19:52:36 CST 2010

On 12/13/2010 2:04 PM, Meredith Tupper wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I'm looking for options to convert a monthly magazine in pdf format
> over to one of those Flash versions.  I'd like something that allows
> for enlarging, scrolling, and embedding media.  If anyone has any
> suggestions, I'd appreciate them.

Our local city uses this:

http://issuu.com/

For their activity guides and other "catalog" style publications.

Not sure on cost or other restrictions.

--
Anthony Baratta

One nice thing about the Third World, you don’t have to fasten your seat
belt. (Or stop smoking. Or cut down on saturated fats.) It takes a lot
off your mind when average life expectancy is forty-five minutes.
— P. J. O’Rourke