[thelist] CMS detective - Name that CMS in one?!

Geoff Sheridan retrocool at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 06:38:36 CST 2011

Hi there

I'm looking at a site my client likes and wondering what CMS it was built
in.
Can you tell by looking at it? It is a community-type CMS with blogs,
forums, events etc etc

Here is the FAQ showing the features and how it works:
http://www.communities.idea.gov.uk/faq/faq-index.do

Also it gives these tech specs:
The CoP webiste runs using IBM WebSphere Application Server and DB2
Universal Database

So is it a commonly available CMS or have they rolled their own? It looks
much too complicated to be fully custom, but too well done to be off the
shelf.
But is it recognisably a CMS that you have used?

Thanks

Geoff

--
Premonition Design Ltd