[thelist] Internet Explorer Presentation

David Laakso david at chelseacreekstudio.com
Mon Feb 7 00:26:01 CST 2011

On 2/6/11 7:13 PM, Cindy Pryma wrote:
> I am new to this list and was recommended to join by Svend Tofte. I am also
> quite new to web design. I am presently using CSS and HTML in Dreamweaver
> (all I have at present). I am having a bit of trouble making the pages
> present properly in Internet Explorer. The one website in particular that
> has me stumped is www.thecompleatsalesperson.com. Any hints or advice would
> be greatly appreciated.
> Thanks, Cindy

Corrections on stylesheet  and in the head the document.
Cursory checked in IE 6/7/8.
The goofy colors are for position only.
I  leave the validation to you.
Same for getting it to work with font-scaling [avoid setting height on
text-blocks].
<http://chelseacreekstudio.com/ca/sp.htm>
Best,
~d

PS Follow Georg Sortun like a starving dog.

--
http://chelseacreekstudio.com/
http://chelseacreekstudio.com/fa/