[thelist] Attention moderator [WAS: Fwd: Re: Using Flash on a website]

Lee Kowalkowski lee.kowalkowski at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 22 11:45:20 CDT 2011

On 22 March 2011 15:26, Barney Carroll <barney.carroll at gmail.com> wrote:

> I got this after replying to Nan's recent post. Anybody else?

Yep, got one a couple of days ago.  Not very nice is it?  The email
anjaleejosh received came from thelist at lists.evolt.org, so surely *that's*
the address that should go on anjaleejosh's Guest List.  (Then we'd all get
this message!!!)

I don't know who anjaleejosh is, but she/he should switch off these
notifications in her/his boxbe preferences to avoid annoying everybody who
sends her/him an email.  ...or leave boxbe altogether.  I know which I'd
choose to do.

--
Lee
www.webdeavour.co.uk