[thelist] Alex Beston added your name to the Academia.edu directory of academics

Alex Beston alex.beston at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 03:10:58 CDT 2011

Alex Beston added your name to Academia.edu, the global directory of academics and graduate students. We checked your department directory, and it looks like you are an academic/graduate student. You are currently listed as an 'unknown' academic/graduate student: resolve your 'unknown' status by following one of the links below:

Yes, I am an academic/graduate student:

No, I am not an academic/graduate student:

Stephen Hawking, Richard Dawkins, Paul Krugman, Noam Chomsky and Steven Pinker have all confirmed their membership of their departments on Academia.edu.

The Academia.edu Team