[thelist] single user virtual dektop

Zachary Kent zachary.kent at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 21:02:35 CDT 2011

There are some good desktop virtualization tools out there.  I once used
MojoPac by Ringcube and it ran my XP OS and apps off of a USB drive.
However they pretty much abandoned MojoPac for vDesk and Ringcube has been
bought by Citrix.

http://www.virtualbox.org/
http://www.moka5.com
http://www.ringcube.com/vdesk-vdi-edition.html