[thelist] Tutorials about Cookies

Renoir Boulanger renoirb at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 06:51:07 CDT 2011

Wow. This is an expansive in depth explanation. I like the way you explain it.

It goes in depth and gives the details and even the caveats (like cookies values by the user outside therange, many devs forgets that)

Suggestion:

I am part of the organization of a web techno conference in Montreal, Qc, called ConFoo.ca. We are on call for papers. I'd like you to submit a talk proposal

Its's a community driven conference. Details here: http://confoo.ca/en/call-for-papers

RENOIR BOULANGER //

devLABmtl.org/
ConFoo.ca/