[thelist] pay per click

Graham Hays graham.hays at visualcomputing.co.uk
Thu Sep 1 12:06:06 CDT 2011

Hi

We want to investigate the possibility of using pay-per-click between our
website and our clients websites (as in, when a link is clicked it takes the
viewer to one of our clients websites but we get paid by the client for the
referral). Can anyone point me towards more information (or indeed make any
good recommendations) about how to do this. We've googled this but all we
find are references to googleAds and the like.

Apologies if this is a bit vague but its early days on this part of the
project!

regards
Graham