[thelist] Your opinion: managing clients who miss deadlines

Francis Marion francis.marion at sfroy.com
Wed Sep 7 21:36:32 CDT 2011

Interesting. How would you, as the client respond to such an offer?

I for one would hurry my butt off, but I'm motivated by money. Some are motivated by ego, or insecurity, or a sense of perfection, or creativity, or relationships.

But I find this a very interesting idea. Needs some finessing, but it appeals to me.