[thelist] redirect .htm

Hassan Schroeder hassan.schroeder at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 13:09:38 CST 2012

On Sat, Jan 7, 2012 at 11:01 AM, Bob Meetin <bobm at dottedi.biz> wrote:
> RewriteRule whatever.htm
> index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=120&Itemid=125
> RewriteRule sowhat.htm
> index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=120&Itemid=125
>
> I added the .html suffix option just to make sure a general redirect works.
>  I deleted the .html line, but either way same problem, it fails. I am not
> good with regexp.

Wait, what exactly are you trying to do? Match 'whatever.htm' *and* 'sowhat.htm'
to the same PHP page-with-query-string?

What URL *exactly* are you trying to access when you get the error?

And what *exactly* were you doing that worked?

> The failure page error message: 500 - View not found [name, type, prefix]:
> article,htm,contentView (in red) ...

That doesn't sound like an httpd error message -- are you using some
PHP framework?

Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroeder at gmail.com
http://about.me/hassanschroeder
twitter: @hassan