[thelist] Knowledge base/Wiki/Shared Docs: Recommendations?

Simon MacDonald simonmacdonald at uk2.net
Fri Jan 20 11:32:09 CST 2012

Francis,

I'm a fan of wikis and have used them a lot in the past.

A while ago I wrote a short article for evolt of my experience of wikis in a
corporate environment that may offer a few insights to corporate-use wikis -
http://evolt.org/when-wikis-go-bad

My view - try one - cheap, easy, but maybe not pretty.

Regards

Simon