[thelist] Seeking PHP Developer

Renoir B. renoirb at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 15:29:48 CST 2012

Hey.

I have a web company and we do web application development.

http://evocatio.com/

Some of what we did:

* https://uda.demo.evocatio.com/  Client approval version, soon to be
released. A 6 months project.
* http://marioboies.com/   A full commerce solution using data from an MS
Access database (that they still use),.. the site gets update from our
work. All OOP with Symfony 1.4.
* http://www.civilization.ca/japan  The two quizzes, for an exposition a
Canadian Museum on the right: travel, gadgets
* http://echangepastresequitable.agencered.ca/  Gift exchange game
application, we won prizes last year.

So. We can do from small projects to big.

Keep me posted :)

--
Renoir B.

Webmestre sénior &
Consultant en Accessibilité du web

eml: renoirb at gmail.com

If you receive something that says "Send this to everyone you know",
then please pretend you don't know me.