[thelist] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Fred Jones via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Thu Mar 1 12:56:26 CST 2012

    Fred Jones requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

- Fred

Accept invitation from Fred Jones

View invitation from Fred Jones

Why might connecting with Fred Jones be a good idea?

Fred Jones's connections could be useful to you:

After accepting Fred Jones's invitation, check Fred Jones's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.
(c) 2012, LinkedIn Corporation