[thelist] time keeping in the cloud

Hassan Schroeder hassan.schroeder at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 12:57:21 CDT 2012

I like the command-line tool 'punch' for keeping track of the time I'm
spending on various projects, but it doesn't offer a way to share that
information with clients who want to track project expenses in (more
or less) real time.

Is anyone using an online tool that offers that capability? Web-based
is good but an iOS app would work as well.

Oh, and I'm *just* looking for time tracking; not billing/invoicing yadda
kitchen sink "freelancer" or multi-user consultant aggregation apps, of
which there are apparently many :-)

TIA!
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroeder at gmail.com
http://about.me/hassanschroeder