[thelist] mobile paypal buttons

Simon MacDonald simonmacdonald at uk2.net
Sun Apr 15 09:38:38 CDT 2012

+1 on Responsive Design and Mobile First - they helped me enormously

Also if you are Wordpress developer - look at Bones theme - it  has HTML 5 boilerplate, aspects of 320andup, an 1140 grid built-in, uses LESS to compile the CSS and comes with some useful mixins - it's barebones, and good for making your own basic theme flavour - http://themble.com/bones/

won't help you with paypal tho  :(
cheers

Simon