[thelist] setting team standards and guidelines

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Tue Apr 24 14:31:43 CDT 2012

For a Dev team lead? Not so much, really. And I've got the PMP cert too...

I would think through all the times you've had to ask "how do we do xxx" and "where can I find yyyy" and discovered you've got a different setup for zzzz that makes automation hard work.

Version control
Build repositories
Deploy methods

All that stuff.