[thelist] setting team standards and guidelines

Renoir Boulanger renoirb at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 00:17:39 CDT 2012

There is also

For the code branching:  "A successful Git Branching Model" on "nvie" site.

For standards.

Have a look for trusted and chosen framework and follow the rules.

I am now using Symfony2, The afore mentioned branching model, Twitter Bootstrap.

If you havent' heard of those:

pea.rs
patternry.com
smacss.com

I am currently working on a presentation for CSS architecture. I Introduce many ouvrages and concepts.

I'll give you the slides URL

I present on thursday at Montreal HTML5 usergroup. In french. I'll translate soon.

Keep you posted.

PS: na.isobar.com is goLDMinE. Thanks!!

--
Renoir Boulanger