[thelist] html/css centering problem for ya

AG rovision at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 10:15:31 CDT 2012

I'm not sure how exactly you want the words to flow around, but in order to put the circle in the middle, you could try this:

#globalnav ul{
margin: 0 auto;

border: 1px solid orange;
text-align: center;
width: 65%; /* to constrain the ul width for centering in page */
background-color: #eee;
overflow: hidden; /* takes care of clearing the floats */
line-height: 100px; /* vertical aligns words and circle */
}

#globalnav li{
float: left;
width: auto;
display: inline;
margin: 0em;
padding-top: 1em;
padding-bottom: 1em;
padding-left: 0.5em;
padding-right: 0.5em;
}

I inserted the circle in one of the <li> . Everything else stays the same.
Just and idea.

Ara G.