[thelist] mysql table field - storing multiple values - solved

Renoir Boulanger renoirb at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 05:42:16 CDT 2012

But json decode cam also return as an array. An object without being deserialized as in a class (instead of 'stdClass') is better.

json_decode($json, true);

A Sidenote about objects

Objects are nice to work with when you have the full declaration. Using public properties without visibility nor get/set--ers is like doing a big function in which you do many ifs.

Have a look at "phptherightway" this will give you todays best practices and details on

Renoir Boulanger

(envoyé de mon téléphone)