[thelist] Reliable webhosting, not too expensive for a small startup

Nan Harbison nan at nanharbison.com
Tue Sep 25 18:24:23 CDT 2012

Hi Folks,

So here we go again, I know we have this conversation from time to time.
There may be new companies in this space, so I wanted to ask again.  Can
anyone suggest a reliable webhost which is not insanely expensive? This site
has been getting about 1000 hits per month but they are ramping up traffic
with some radio ads in October.

It's a Drupal site, by the way, Drupal 6, which seems to be to be a little
more bogged down than the newer Drupal 7, but I am not sure about that.

TIA!

Nan