[thelist] Reliable webhosting, not too expensive for a small startup

Nadeem Hosenbokus nadeem at nadeemh.com
Wed Sep 26 00:58:04 CDT 2012

Hi,

I've been hosting with ICDSoft (http://www.icdsoft.com/). It's shared
hosting but very reliable and you can purchase extra resources as you need
them.

The thing that's always kept with these guys is the support - their support
respond to tickets within minutes and they have always provided solutions
and on a couple of occasions gone beyond their scope as a hosting company
and delved into my code to tell me where a problem is.

Also, as a reseller, the more hosting accounts you have the cheaper the next
one is. I currently pay USD 35 a year for a new account (down from USD 72 a
year). Their reseller panel also makes it much easier to manage multiple
accounts.

Nadeem Hosenbokus
(230) 766 9169
www.nadeemh.com