[thelist] Facebook Developer Account

erik mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Wed Sep 26 10:52:31 CDT 2012

Perhaps try adding a new app or even trying again with a new account.

Is there a coffee shop you could test with to ensure it's not
something leftover in your network's settings?

Facebook is glitchy and a moving target to develop for - I wasted half
a day debugging an app to find it worked as expected when I ran it as
a newly created app. You have my empathy!

--
Erik Mattheis

http://www.flickr.com/gelk