[thelist] Survey!

David Miller david at deadpansincerity.com
Mon Nov 19 16:29:57 CST 2012

I thank so too :)
I'd be delighted if I was missing something obvious...

You can pull the results out, but it's a manual process - login, click 6
buttons, you get a zipfile with a csv / excel file.

Except it's not really a CSV file. I can write a parser for it, but you
know, it's like someone in a meeting somewhere has decided to make it
deliberately awkward.
(Perhaps I'm overly cynical.)
Possible to automate, but fragile and conceptually ugly.

Webhooks for each response would be neat.
Alternatively, some auth mechanism and then a results API.

I want up to date results in my own database(s) with minimal manual
intervention.

I'd very much not like to invent this wheel myself.

--
Love regards etc

David Miller
http://www.deadpansincerity.com