[thelist] Relationship between one-page HTML / jQuery app and crawlable pages

Norman Eisenberg norman at sgmscorp.com
Wed Jan 16 06:49:02 CST 2013

I have a question for you guys.. what program does android use if you want
to create a data base program?? Is it open source or ??? I know it won't run
windows of Mac programs so using FileMaker is out., but are there any
programs that will run on android and also on windows or mac too?  thanks
Norman