[thelist] How does a company get listed in Google search like this?

Dan McCullough dan.mccullough at gmail.com
Mon May 6 13:03:59 CDT 2013

The 2ndary links are called sitelinks and they are found in webmaster
tools, they only appear if the site ranks first for that keyword, strong
click through rate and high organic traffic.  However if you are talking
about the norton images, those appear most likely because you have a
browser add-on.