[thelist] Books

Norman Eisenberg norman at sgmscorp.com
Wed Sep 25 13:40:17 CDT 2013

Ok Barney thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org [mailto:thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org] On Behalf Of Barney Carroll
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 1:36 PM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: Re: [thelist] Books

Norman,

As previously stated this is off-topic — the thread is about good programming books — and I have no interest in FileMaker conversion. If you want to discuss the subject, please start another thread — although to be honest it doesn't seem to me to fit within the remit of this mailing list.

--
Regards,
Barney Carroll

barney.carroll at gmail.com