[thelist] Trouble with PHP Include

Santilal Parbhu santilal at scorpioneng.co.nz
Sat Feb 15 03:23:07 CST 2014

Hi

Thank you Lee and Anthony for your help.  I think you are on to it, Lee.  I
think it is a flaw in my logic somewhere.  You see I have these scripts
running on a hosted server.  I am adding some features which I am testing on
my XAMPP server.  The script runs perfectly on the hosted server, but for
some reason I have to add the following assignments to the XAMPP version.

$clubdraws = $_SESSION['clubdraws'];
$clubresults = $_SESSION['clubresults'];
$clublogin = $_SESSION['clublogin'];

Obviously this assignment must be happening somewhere on the hosted script,
otherwise it wouldn't work.  But it is not in the current script so it must
be in an included script, but I can't find it.  I will have to do some
detective work.  With your help I have managed to narrow the issue down to
something I have done rather than something not working correctly.  Thanks
again.

Cheers,

Santilal

Santilal Parbhu