[thelist] Hello World, Hello Stars, Hello Universe (was: Re: Posting for "thelist" - Great Opportunity for Web Developer with Background in GIS!)

Adriene Dickerson adriene.dickerson at ssaihq.com
Fri Apr 15 14:55:04 CDT 2016

Hi Volkan,

I promise I'm not a spammer, just a very nice recruiter for an awesome company called SSAI trying to do everything I can to get this position filled. Please feel free to spread the word!

Happy Friday!

v/r,

Adriene Dickerson, PHR, SHRM-CP
HR Generalist/Technical Recruiter
adriene.dickerson at ssaihq.com
301.867.2030  Direct
301.794.8404  Fax

Science Systems and Applications, Inc.
Science and Technology with Passion
10210 Greenbelt Road, Suite 600
Lanham, MD 20706
www.ssaihq.com
EEO/AA – M/F/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities

Please be mindful about forwarding this e-mail; it may contain confidential information that is not intended for anyone else. Thank you.